Somewhere in Singapore

Favorite white blazer

воскресенье, 23 июня 2013 г.

A little Riga trip

My may was really busy that I didn't notice how summer came. As soon as I back from Saint Petersburg, where I had meeting with modeling agent, I right away began to take exams. I was afraid that my exam schedule will prevent to leave Kalingrad for my birthday, but I passed last exam 11th of June and on the next day was already on the way to Riga. The capital of Latvia was chosen is not accidental.
One day after my birthday Lana gave a concert there and we were lucky to make out her as closely as possible.

2 комментария:

  1. Hello Anna,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 1,5 million page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ОтветитьУдалить