Somewhere in Singapore

Favorite white blazer

понедельник, 5 августа 2013 г.

Time for fun

Not every can got ocean of emotions from really little trip,but it's actually not about us. Yesterday me and my crazy friend came back from Poland. Our purpose visit this country again was a famous circus du Soleil. For one day we not only enjoyed amazing performance, but also had a short conversation with the artists of the circus, walked on the night coast in Gdynia where we had a great dinner in so noisy place, visited some nightclubs in Olsztyn and in one of them met Magdalena Frakovyak, got wet in the rain, had a big fun in the supermarket fitting room and found nice restaurant in Gdansk where serving delicious appetizer. So I'm definitely ready to repeat it!

2 комментария:

  1. I'm totally charmed by your style Anna!! I've just come across your blog via lookbook and I'm your newest follower on GFC, Bloglovin, Lookbook and Facebook (private id valeria a). Hope you will follow back, so we can stay in touch!
    Buon weekend
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook

    ОтветитьУдалить